A handsome work table designed in the spirit of 18th Century French Louis XVI originals. A shaped molded rectangular top is fitted with pull-out work surfaces over a center drawer designed for keyboard use. The desk is elevated on stylized cabriole legs.
All Sales Final.
Details & Dimensions
- Materials: Hardwood solids and Cerejeira veneer
- Finish: 17 Auden Finish
- Weight: 146 lbs.
- Dimensions: 63"W x 30"D x 30"H
- Floor to bottom of apron: 23"H (25" H at middle)
- Drawer: 32"W x 17.5"D x 1.75"H
- Pull out shelves: 10"W x 18.25"D
For in-stock products, please allow 2-3 business days for order processing and 2-4 weeks for transit. If this item is on backorder, please refer to the restock date shown above.
For more information see our Shipping + Returns.