Shipping, Returns & FAQ's
The following categories may be eligible for exchange or refund, if not noted as final sale: decorative pillows, throws, accessories, and candles.
The following categories are final sale: Rugs, Artwork, Mirrors, Bedding, Furniture, Decor, & Lighting.
All Sale Items are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Eligible merchandise must be returned in the original, unused (and unwashed) condition and accompanied by the original Noble Workroom order confirmation and original tags attached
Products are not eligible for return regardless of any delays in order processing, shipping, or delivery. The estimated shipping dates and any changes to those dates that are made after an order is placed are agreed to at the time of purchase. We recommend confirming the estimated restocking and shipping timelines prior to purchase via emailing us at Orders@nobleworkroom.com
- To inquire about a return on eligible items, please email us at Orders@nobleworkroom.com within 14 days of your delivery.
- Returns after 14 days may be eligible for store credit less a 15% restocking fee. We do not refund original shipping charges.
- Unsolicited online returns will not be accepted.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and returns must be received or returned to us no later than 30 days after initial delivery.
- Please contact Orders@nobleworkroom.com for any questions regarding our return policy.
- Noble Workroom has a no-cancellation policy for back-ordered and pre-ordered items outside our 24-hour cancellation window from the time of purchase. Our team works hard to keep our site up to date with the most accurate stock and estimated shipping timeframes. Once your order is placed, it is sent to the manufacturer and a cancellation cannot be processed once the manufacturer has confirmed your order. Changes to an estimated shipping time frame due to a delay in production may occur and are subject to change. Our team will notify you of any changes to the estimated ship times of item(s) in your order as often as we are updated by the manufacturer and will ship items as they become available. We thank you for your patience regarding back-ordered and pre-ordered Noble Workroom items.
- For in-stock items when you submit an order through our site, an order confirmation is sent to you and our system verifies your payment method. After you place your order, it is immediately sent to our fulfillment center and can no longer be modified. It is our hope that this expedited turnaround works to your advantage, but we do understand that it can make it difficult to cancel or modify your order.
- If we are unable to cancel your order, please feel free to return your order for qualifying products to us for a full refund of the merchandise value, less shipping. Please contact Orders@nobleworkroom.com to receive authorization for your return. If we are able to intercept your order, we will process a cancellation if we receive notice within 24 hours of your purchase.
Shipping & Handling:
- Standard lead time is 7 to 10 Days unless otherwise specified on the product detail page.
- Noble Workroom orders will include shipping fees that will be added to your order total before checkout.
- In-stock items will be shipped via USPS, or UPS with few exceptions.
- Please note that the restocked dates are estimates and subject to change. We will be sure to notify you if there is an extended restocked date. You will be charged upon check-out for all items.
- Our third-party carrier is now estimating a 21-business-day transit time from the time of pickup.
- Production and shipping lead times vary depending on the product. Please visit individual product description pages to view estimated lead times.
Drop Ship Items:
- Drop-ship items are shipped directly from our vendors. These items include:
- All drop ship items are final sale and non-returnable unless defective or damaged.
- If your order includes both in-stock and drop-ship items, you will receive multiple shipments. Please note that drop-ship items have longer production and shipping lead times.
- Noble Workroom furniture is shipped through a third-party freight carrier.
- When your furniture is ready for delivery, our carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery date. Your furniture will be brought into the room of your choice, so please make sure that the area is clear. Additionally, the freight carrier is not responsible for assembly or trash removal.
White Glove Shipping:
- If a customer rejects the white glove delivery service at the time of delivery, It is the sole responsibility of the customer and not Noble Workroom or the carrier to make sure the products in the box are and in perfect condition.
- For questions on international orders, please email Orders@nobleworkroom.com
- Noble Workroom will not be held responsible if international orders are lost or stolen.
- Noble Workroom does not cover instances of theft.
- When tracking numbers say the package has been delivered, we assume it to be true. Unfortunately, in the case of theft, we are not able to cover it.
- At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping on orders.
Shipping & Product Damage:
- In the unfortunate event your order arrives damaged, please reach out to Orders@nobleworkroom.com to file a claim within 24 hours of delivery with the following:
- A photo of the damaged merchandise in its original packaging
- A photo of the shipping label
- Claims will be responded to within 3-5 business days. Most products shipped are eligible to be replaced. Noble Workroom cannot guarantee replacements for damaged merchandise reported after 24 hours of receipt.
- For furniture damages found during the time of a White Glove Delivery service, Noble Workroom advises the receiver to take the following steps:
- Notate damage on our third-party carrier’s proof-of-delivery paperwork prior to signing
- Take clear photos of the damage and email them to Orders@nobleworkroom.com within 24 hours of attempted delivery
- It is the receiver’s responsibility to ensure furniture is in perfect condition before signing the paperwork and allowing the driver to leave.
- Noble Workroom cannot guarantee repairs, returns, exchanges, or refunds on furniture that is accepted and signed for or is reported after 24 hours. Additionally, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay any shipping or restocking fees that may incur. Occasional exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis. Noble Workroom reserves the right to repair as they see fit. Noble Workroom does not cover furniture damages cause by normal wear and tear.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Can I pay for my purchase in installments?
- Yes, we’ve partnered with ShopPay Affirm so you can pay for your purchase in 4 easy installments. Just select Shop Pay Installments by Affirm on the billing page of checkout to complete your purchase through their services.